- Fall Story Times
Our story times include age appropriate early literacy and preschool readiness activities. Registration is required for these programs and requires a valid Four County Library card number. Story time registration will begin on Tuesday, September 4th at 9:00am. You can register by clicking the program in the calendar below or by calling the library.
- Mother Goose Story Time – children from birth to age 2
Thursdays at 9:30 or 10:30am from 9/20 through 11/8
- Toddler Story Time – children ages 2 to 3.5
Wednesdays at 9:30 or 10:30am from 9/19 through 11/7
- Preschool Story Time – children ages 3.5 to 5
Tuesdays at 10:00am from 9/18 through 11/6
- GFJ Readers & Jr. Readers Book Clubs
Each month throughout the school year, the parent and child will read a book and then come to the library for activities, discussion, crafts, and snacks. Registration is required and begins on Monday, August 27 at 9:00am.
- GFJ Jr. Readers is for children in grades 1-3. Meetings are on the 1st Monday of each month from 6:30-7:30pm beginning on Monday, October 1st.
- GFJ Readers is for children in grades 4-6. Meetings are on the 4th Monday of each month from 6:30-7:30pm beginning on Monday, September 24.
Click here to view the book club flyer for more information.
- Read with the Therapy Dogs
Join us on the following Saturdays from 10:00am to 12:00pm to read to these great therapy dogs!
- October 6
- October 13
- October 27
- November 10
The mission of this program is to enhance children’s love of reading through the use of therapy dogs. It is hoped this interaction will lay the foundation for a lifetime of learning and a higher quality of life. No registration is required.
We hope to see you soon!