Click on a book cover for more information or to see more of our new teen books.
Follow this link to register for our meeting on May 25th at 6:00pm: https://forms.gle/am7LA1NGgXrmQAxz5
We’ve created 11 digital escape rooms in 3 different sagas! Try them all!
Listen to our podcast, The Shoemaker’s Library!
Interested teens in grades 7-12 can register for a two (2) box subscription with a box coming every two months. Inside the book box will be a library book selected by the teen librarian and other goodies! The goodies are for you to keep, the book and the box are returned. At the end of your subscription you can reapply! Any questions can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. This program is free, but teens and/or parents must have a valid Four County Library card. (If necessary, priority will be given to patrons with George F. Johnson Memorial Library cards.) Sign up for updates to the Teen Book Box program here!
How to Apply:
- You must be 12 to 18 years old.
- Email teen librarian Kenneth Roman at email@example.com with your interest in the Teen Book Box Program.
- You will be emailed an application asking for information about your reading preferences.
- Once accepted, the librarian will let you know when your first box is ready to pick up!
Meet your teen librarian!
- Graduate of Syracuse University with a Masters in Library and Information Science/School Media Specialist
- Graduate of Binghamton University Bachelor’s in History and English
- Favorite Book Series: Harry Potter
- Interests: Folk and Fairy Tales, Mythology, Musical Theater
What’s your librarian reading?
Check out our Teen Resources page for volunteering info, fun & more!
Young Adult Department Mission Statement
The mission of the George F. Johnson Memorial Library Young Adult/Teen Department is to give teens access to resources and programs that will allow them to explore, discover, and understand themselves and their unique interests, as well as to develop skills in literacy, leadership, STEAM, and digital and social citizenship.
Questions? Contact the teen librarian at firstname.lastname@example.org.