Welcome to the GFJ Tech Center!
Our mission is to offer access to technology for opportunities in personal growth and career development. We offer computer training, both in a workshop and one-on-one setting.
- Check out the calendar below for our monthly schedule of classes and open hours. Click on any class to register.
- Click on the month to view a printable version of the May or June calendars including class descriptions.
- Click here to view our monthly e-newsletter with information about our classes and open hours or enter your email address to subscribe.
- Call the Tech Center at (607)757-5359 and feel free to leave a message if we’re not available. We’ll get back to you promptly! You can also call the library at (607)757-5350 for more information.
- Online Resources – A comprehensive listing of the library’s available resources including local history, learning tools, databases for research, and free downloadable materials including eBooks, audiobooks, magazines, music, and more!
- Atomic Training – Thousands of online, on-demand video training tutorials on the most popular software and devices, including Microsoft® Office®, Adobe® Creative Suite®, Google™ Docs, iPad® and more. A valid GFJ Library card number is required.
- Employment Resources – Many great resources for those seeking employment including JobNow, which includes resume assistance and test preparation assistance.
- eReader Instructions – Find instructions for downloading eBooks and audiobooks to popular mobile devices with the OverDrive or Libby apps. Use your library card and PIN number to sign in and begin checking out today!
Calendar & Class Registration
Click on any class to register or for more information. Need help? Call the Tech Center at (607) 757-5359 or click here for instructions.
Class (registration required)