Welcome to the GFJ Tech Center!
- We’re here to offer you virtual classes and information to continue strengthening your tech skills while the library is closed. Look below for some of our new offerings!
- If you are looking for additional tech assistance, click on the Virtual Tech Help button above or email firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our instructors would be happy to assist you! You can also call the Tech Center at (607)757-5359 and leave a message. We will return your call or email as soon as possible.
- Stay in the loop! Click here to view our latest e-newsletter or enter your email address below to subscribe.
On-Demand Virtual Learning
We’re excited to offer these free, online classes that you can work through at your own pace. Click on any of the images or words below to start exploring.
- Online Resources – A comprehensive listing of the library’s available resources including local history, learning tools, databases for research, and free downloadable materials including eBooks, audiobooks, magazines, music, and more!
- Employment Resources – Many great resources for those seeking employment including JobNow, which includes resume assistance and test preparation assistance.
- eBook & eReader Information – Find instructions for downloading eBooks and audiobooks to popular mobile devices with the OverDrive or Libby apps. Use your library card and PIN number to sign in, and begin checking out today!
- Mobile Hotspots Lending Policy – View the lending policy for the library’s mobile hotspots.