Skip to content
GFJ Library provides access to a large variety of online resources, some of which require a library card to access. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions!
Local History & Resources
- Endicott-Johnson Workers’ Review – E-J Workers’ Review publications spanning from 1919 through 1925.
- Groundwater Monitoring Program – An inventory of the documents on file at GFJ Library related to this program.
- Historical Newspapers – Our digital collection of newspapers from the Endicott area from 1855-1960. This includes Union-Endicott News, The Union Weekly News, The Union News, Lestershire-Endicott Record, The Endicott Bulletin, The Union Argus, The Endicott-Johnson Workers Review, and numerous E-J pamphlets and school publications. Funded in part by The Louis Alexander Family, the South Central Regional Library Council, and the Community Foundation for South Central New York.
- Miscellaneous Historical Documents – A variety of local documents from the Endicott-Johnson Corporation and the Union-Endicott School District spanning the 1900s.
- Town of Union Flood Publications – Links to the online Town of Union flood publications. Additional documents are available at the library.
- Union-Endicott High School Yearbooks – U-E’s Thesaurus yearbook beginning in 1939.
Read & Listen
- BookLetters – Find the latest materials and sign up to get e-newsletters in your inbox!
- eBooks, Audiobooks & Magazines – Browse and borrow our digital collection on your computer or on your mobile device using the Libby app. Need help? Check out our eReader tips for instructions for most devices.
Research & Learning
- DMV Defensive Driving – Complete the New York State DMV-Approved Safe Driving Course for point and insurance reduction at a discounted rate through GFJ Library.
- Employment Resources – Many great resources for those seeking employment compiled by the GFJ Tech Center.
- Four County Library System’s Research Center – Find information in business, health, literature, newspapers, magazines, and more.
- Gale Reference eBooks – Exclusive access to eBooks on business, education, environment, literature, medicine, multicultural studies, religion, and science.
- LinkedIn Learning – Lynda Learning is now LinkedIn Learning! More than 3,000 courses and 130,000 instructional videos in a wide array of topics such as 3D & animation, audio & music, business, CAD, design, developing, education & eLearning, IT, marketing, photography, video, web design, and more.
- Mango Languages – Learn a new language today with this interactive online foreign language-learning suite covering more than sixty languages! A mobile app is available allowing you to start, pause and return to your lessons at your own rate.
- NUWAV Legal Documents – An online tool that lets you create professional-quality legal documents. Search for the document specific to your situation, answer the questions in the web input form, and review and print your document.