Skip to content
GFJ Library provides access to a large variety of online resources, some of which require a library card to access. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions!
Local History & Resources
- Endicott-Johnson Workers’ Review – E-J Workers’ Review publications spanning from 1919 through 1925.
- Groundwater Monitoring Program – An inventory of the documents on file at GFJ Library related to this program.
- Historical Newspapers – Our digital collection of newspapers from the Endicott area from 1855-1960. This includes Union-Endicott News, The Union Weekly News, The Union News, Lestershire-Endicott Record, The Endicott Bulletin, The Union Argus, The Endicott-Johnson Workers Review, and numerous E-J pamphlets and school publications. Funded in part by The Louis Alexander Family, the South Central Regional Library Council, and the Community Foundation for South Central New York.
- Miscellaneous Historical Documents – A variety of local documents from the Endicott-Johnson Corporation and the Union-Endicott School District spanning the 1900s.
- Town of Union Flood Publications – Links to the online Town of Union flood publications. Additional documents are available at the library.
- Union-Endicott High School Yearbooks – U-E’s Thesaurus yearbook beginning in 1939.
Read & Listen
- BookLetters – Find the latest materials and sign up to get e-newsletters in your inbox!
- eBooks & Audiobooks – Browse and borrow our digital collection on your computer or mobile device using OverDrive or the Libby app. Need help? Check out our eReader tips for instructions for most devices.
- Flipster – Browse the latest or back issues of popular magazines and download them to your computer or device.
Research & Learning
- DMV Defensive Driving – Complete the New York State DMV-Approved Safe Driving Course for point and insurance reduction at a discounted rate through GFJ Library.
- Employment Resources – Many great resources for those seeking employment compiled by the GFJ Tech Center.
- Four County Library System’s Research Center – Find information in business, health, literature, newspapers, magazines, and more.
- Gale Reference eBooks – Exclusive access to eBooks on business, education, environment, literature, medicine, multicultural studies, religion, and science.
- LinkedIn Learning – Lynda Learning is now LinkedIn Learning! More than 3,000 courses and 130,000 instructional videos in a wide array of topics such as 3D & animation, audio & music, business, CAD, design, developing, education & eLearning, IT, marketing, photography, video, web design, and more.
- Mango Languages – Learn a new language today with this interactive online foreign language-learning suite covering more than sixty languages! A mobile app is available allowing you to start, pause and return to your lessons at your own rate.
- NUWAV Legal Documents – An online tool that lets you create professional-quality legal documents. Search for the document specific to your situation, answer the questions in the web input form, and review and print your document.