The Town of Union has a variety of flood-related publications that can be viewed at the GFJ Library. The following publications are available to view online by clicking on the links below.
- Reducing Damage from Localized Flooding: A Guide for Communities FEMA 511 (June 2005) https://www.fema.gov/pdf/fima/FEMA511-complete.pdf
- Answers to Questions About the NFIP FEMA F-084 (March 2011) https://www.fema.gov/media-library-data/20130726-1438-20490-1905/f084_atq_11aug11.pdf
- Above the Flood: Elevating Your Flood prone House FEMA P-347 (May 2000) https://www.fema.gov/media-library-data/20130726-1443-20490-3026/fema347cvr_toc.pdf
- Elevated Residential Structures FEMA 54 (March 1984) https://www.fema.gov/media-library-data/20130726-1509-20490-6744/fema54.pdf
- Protecting Manufactured Homes from Floods and Other Hazards: A Multi-Hazard Foundation and Installation Guide FEMA P-85, 2nd Edition (November 2009) https://www.fema.gov/media-library-data/20130726-1502-20490-8377/fema_p85.pdf
- Protecting Building Utility Systems From Flood Damage: Principles and Practices for the Design and Construction of Flood Resistant Building Utility Systems FEMA P-348, Edition 2 (February 2017) https://www.fema.gov/media-library-data/1489005878535-dcc4b360f5c7eb7285acb2e206792312/FEMA_P-348_508.pdf
- Protecting Floodplain Resources: A Guidebook for Community (Federal Interagency Floodplain Management Task Force 2nd Edition (June 1996) https://www.fema.gov/media-library-data/20130726-1440-20490-5918/fema268.pdf