The GFJ Tech Center (formerly the PCC) is offering a variety of classes and open hours in the month of February! Check out their page by clicking on the tab above to learn more about these great classes.
- Get More Out of Your Library Account!
- E-Books and Audiobooks for Free – Introduction to the Download Zone!
- Discover the Wonder of Pinterest!
- Introduction to Computers
- Introduction to Flash Drives
- Navigating the Internet: Find tax forms and other useful resources!
- Useful (Free) Apps for iPads
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
Registration is required but all classes are free of charge. Please call the Tech Center at (607)757-5359 or the library at (607)757-5350 for more information.